Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What I am listening to this evening

Vienna Boys' Choir "Ave Maria" with works from Mozart, Schubert, Haydn, Bruckner, Humperdinck, Von Herbeck and Handel.

It's wonderful; I'm enjoying it very much. After that CD next up will be my first listen of:

Gregorian Chant, Christmas Chants with the Choirs of The Benedictine abbey of Montserrat, The Dominican Schola of France, The Royal Benedictine Abbey of Hautecombe, The Paris Gregorian Choir, The Nuns of the Benedictine Abbey of Maumont, The Monks of the Abbey of Einsiedeln and The Benedictine Abbey of Saint-Wandrille.

I'm working on the daily LA Times crossword puzzle, also working on several arts and crafts projects at the same time (as usual) and drinking Earl Grey tea (cold).

One of my crafts projects is using colorful bottle caps that I have collected and saved until I had enough to do something with them. I'm framing them in Plexiglas as kind of a random mosaic effect.