Monday, December 21, 2009

Christmas thoughts

I have not blogged in a while because, frankly, I can only keep repeating the same things over and over without 1) tiring of it and 2) watching God's wrath only grow as people continue to believe the false instead of the true. So we enter another Christmas season where it is even more profaned than the year before, and the year before that, and the year before that etc. Have you seen the billboard by a "church" in NZ showing a depiction of St Joseph and the Blessed Virgin Mary "in bed" looking mournful because, and I shudder to even repeat this, Mary having "been with God" makes Joseph, er, "inadequate." Do you think anyone who created that billboard or who enjoyed or admired its "message" will avoid hell? Get real people.

Young people...young people, I've thought about you often the past several weeks, as I always do. No matter what I say I see the denial, the defiance, the lack of respect and the profane secrets in the eyes of your elders...those who raised you, taught you and set examples for you. Even when God strikes down a member of their family they continue to look at me with insolence under hidden eyes as I explain that people must return to pure belief in the Bible (and the Qur'an if you are Muslim) and stop with the "tech," the "astrology," the "numerology," the "scripts," the false belief that Jesus on the cross was a prepaid credit card so you can continue to sin and the false belief that the Antichrist is near, the false belief that the Bible says anyone will be "raptured" out to avoid the fall when it comes, and the false belief that there were "secrets" or "alien" interventions "behind the scenes" in the Bible. All of those are one hundred percent overqualified ways to end up in hell, sooner or later. What disturbs me so much, young people, who I love (even if you have not always loved me in return) is that while they do not mind going to hell, apparently, they don't seem to mind dragging all of you along, and your children and your neighbor's children in turn. Why oh why does anyone consider that a good thing?

Young people, return to belief in the one real God and study his word in the Bible (and the Qur'an) without adding any of the plastic, the false beliefs and distortions of the previous generations. As I've shown you that does not mean being a blind "literalist," since God expects you to use your head and your heart when studying his word, and trusting in his ability to do all things. But people must stop adding their own sickening distortions because that leads only to pride and then the fall.

If I have a chance I'll add a few more thoughts and scripture citations later.

Meanwhile, enjoy the happy and hopeful, the glorious genuine aspects of the holiday and the veneration of God.

Merry Christmas! I won't wish you a Happy New Year, yet, because that entirely depends on you.