Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Cultist cliches

I thought I'd share with you two cliches of life that the cultists who have stalked me engage in. They are such boring cliches that I almost vomit when I encounter the latest to act out these scripts.

1. They pretend to not know much about computers or the Internet to hide their access to sophisticated computer based stalking. Each stalker I've encountered keeps funnily out of date computers in their public home that they wave their hands at and explain that they "hardly ever use the computer" and being poor have "really old equipment."

In reality, of course, through their cult contacts (they organize themselves like Communist cells) they have access to tremendous computer capability, all used for ungodly stalking and manipulation of others. This has become such a boring canard that it's not even laughable anymore. I first encountered it in 2003 and even today I have cultists around me flapping their hands claiming "Gosh, I don't know nothing about computers!" Then they get their stalking information based on sophisticated secret computer use when they are in their private cell space.

Yuck.

2. They pretend to be poor. They dress shabby and are often assigned a home or apartment that they keep very modest. They complain about costs and act thrifty, even cheap. By doing this they feel that they are "covered" in that the rich have a hard time getting to heaven, so they think they can "tech" being part time poor, and thus be "covered" for being saved.

I mean, that is so ridiculous it's hard to not puke over how far off the message of what Jesus Christ exhorts this cynical manipulation and totally stupid misunderstanding of scripture is.

In 2002 and 2003 I noticed this cliche for the first time. I was supposed to be astonished to see two different people who whined about how poor they are (one of whom took a lot of money from me as a so-called highly recommended carpenter and fixer upper) later appear wearing fashionable leathers and expensive clothes. What I was supposed to think is that through hard work or luck they have "made good." But I realized on the spot that they had this duality of thinking that results in, well, nothing good will come of it, and certainly not salvation.

So many people live this dual life (poor on the outside and hidden wealth) that they can't believe how obvious they are to people like me who are old enough and sane, who remember how people actually do live. I can spot a mile away one of those "poor on the outside" faux home bases and also the people's "costumes" who go with that role.

Question: God, who knows what one will do even before one does it, thinks what about this?

The answer is not that he is "fooled" into thinking that these phonies were "poor" "enough" to "balance out" the wealth they secretly control and thus will "be saved" because they teched their way into heaven. Trust me, I'm telling you this because I'd like to see at least a few people repent and avoid hell, and worship God and respect him and his true Biblical messengers as they should.

Instead, this is what I see every day around me. Watch the falling stone of the lie:

o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o
o

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^