Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Flower arranging

Regular readers and pals know that one of my favorite hobbies is flower arranging. I've been spending two solid weeks doing one or two arrangements a day, until my room likes like a flower shop or a funeral parlor!

Tonight was mega cool though. I noticed a huge truckload sale of flowers at a nearby clearance store, bought some for myself, then mentioned to my neighbor. She invites me to go with her while she picks out some flowers, but I find her agenda is to let me go crazy and redecorate her home's floral arrangements. I spend the evening at her house in kind of mosh pit flower bliss! She let me deconstruct all the ones she already had (yeah!) and using the materials, plus the new, I was able to get six totally new arrangements cooking. Yeah! Totally stoaked with the results, even before I get a few more new items to touch up further.