Sunday, June 29, 2008

A dream this morning

Warning: disturbing imagery.


I dreamed that I had an older man working for me, who had been down and out and I had hired him in order so that he could make a living and survive. He had few skills so I gave him very easy assignments, and he spent much of his time not having to work at all. So I was very surprised when the following happened. I asked him to go downstairs and get me two small boxes (palm size) of office supplies (something like plastic boxes of paper clips). He returned and put one in each of my hands. To my horror I found he had stuffed each box with hundreds of living and dead cockroaches, and the living ones seized on my hands, and I had to knock them off with horror.

When I saw that he had deliberately and meanly done this, I asked the Lord (in my normal way, which is a thought that can't be read by anyone) what punishment this man deserved. When I heard the Lord's answer I picked up my gun and shot him in both hands, in a way that the skin was flayed off.

That was the end of the dream.