Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Terrifying sign from God this afternoon

What I saw about an hour ago has scared me more than I've ever been scared in my life. Not on my behalf, because I serve God, and so I'm not worried about my demise, and never have been, but because of the terrifying message for "humanity" of the world.

I was driving in my car returning from afternoon dinner. I was observing dramatic clouds, both white and golden ones, and the dark blue ones that form lower than the light colored ones. At the base of towering white billowing clouds I saw the figure of the Infant Jesus, formed entirely of the dark blue clouds. He was unmistakable. His right hand was raised in judgment. He had neither crown nor orb, and he was not attired in robes, and so he was not the blessing figure as in the Infant of Prague. He was swaddled, as he was after he was born, but with his right arm raised in judgment. In other words, it was as described in the Apocalypse when Jesus returns on the clouds, except it was the judging Infant Jesus. There is no mistaking this message and I'm in terror that too many people have waited in their evil for too long, and that this is certainly the last message before the terrible demise of the world if it does not change immediately.

I looked for a place to pull over with a clear view (since I was driving among tree lined road with no easy place to pull over and I had a car right behind me) and take a picture, as I had my camera. But even though there was no wind, the clouds forming the Infant Jesus dissipated in what I figure to have been less than a minute. But anyone who had been looking at the sky at that moment in that place would have seen it; it was not a vision or personal miraculous event.

I urge all believers to pray and beg for God's mercy the rest of today and all through tomorrow. Though it is not the believers who bear this burden; it is the unbelievers and the two faced (pretend to believe but still do occult and anti-life activities) who desperately need to sincerely convert and pray for God's mercy for the world. This is not a political statement. I do not care about the gays who are "marrying" in California, or any other political event meant to divide people in quarrel. The fact this was the Infant Jesus, only two days after that man in California stomped a baby boy to death in the road in front of horrified people, is a direct reference to the anti-life and child hating society. I am not even talking about abortion, though abortion is what stoked the flames. I'm talking about the society wide hatred of the innocence of babies and children, both literally and figuratively. The scorn toward infants, children, and those innocent in heart and spirit, is drawing God's wrath as sure as I am typing this. I've been screaming my warnings for years now, and I can only stand horrified that even that seems like not enough, and that perhaps all of you have deliberately run out the clock on God's mercy. I'd not hold your breath expecting a "rapture" either, as I've repeatedly explained to you and warned you.

This is not a Christian issue, though it is the secular and two faced remnants of Christianity and Judaism that has caused this problem. So this is not a call to convert to Christianity; far from it, I am counting on the sincere prayers for mercy from God from those who believe the most purely in God's right and might: the Muslims. I hope that in your daily prayers your Imams and other spiritual leaders lead you in particular prayers for God's mercy on behalf of all who have profaned life and their fear of God so terribly. But I hope that the secularists, the Christians and the two faced so called Christians have a conversion that is real and sudden and fall on their knees and beg for God's mercy. I can't do it for you. You yourselves must return to God, fear him and beg for his mercy. I'm near dumbfounded at the severity of the message I have seen today, even as I have been dreading it in half expectation, it is terrible to see in reality how God's love and mercy has been squandered and abused until it seems as though the clock may well run out before people "get around to" doing the right thing.