Saturday, June 28, 2008

An example from the mid-60's of stalking

Here are three examples of what I have “known” and what I thought at the time. These examples span forty years. Just think of the tragedies that have happened during these forty years that people could have been putting pious attention, honest “this one life” oriented actions and treasury toward instead of spinning a web of the phoniest most plastic calf worshipping idolatrous world that any science fiction or fantasy author could have imagined.

First example

Not long after my father died (in 1962) my mother fell in love with, and reliant upon, one of my father’s closest friends, who was unhappily married (he and his wife were both drunks who married, drunk, on New Year’s Eve in Vegas). This is where mercy and understanding of humanity comes in, rather than haughty self righteous attitudes about things like affairs. I hated the bar hopping and the drinking, and the fact that he was married, but understood and pitied the positions that everyone found themselves in. That’s being Christian in the way of Jesus Christ. You do not condemn the action nor do you go and spread that kind of behavior all over the place. You are “with them” just as Christ is always “with” the faithful, even when they sin. (And guardian angels are stuck with you no matter what you are doing so long as you all live). Anyway, he was a dear and loving man and if it was not for him I’d not have had a father figure around at all, plus we did “family” things like travel.

I must have been in something like 5th or 6th grade (10 or 11 years old?) when we went to the Toronto fair. I was briefly separated from them and found something odd on one of the benches. It was a stack of postcards of a huge liner ship. Being an artist (and in a poor family) I saved bits of paper or whatever I found to use in art and crafts, so after seeing no one came for them I picked them up. But as I leafed through them, it was just the same picture of a liner, over and over, in black and white. There was no part that was usable for art, and they were unappealing and unattractive. It was odd because there was no labeling explaining their purpose, thinking that they must have been part of an exhibit at the fair but no, there was nothing. Also, using my Holy Spirit ability, I felt a darkness and depressiveness about the person or persons who had produced and left these cards. I put them back where I found them. But I never forgot because I knew that this was a “staged” event, but as I explained in my previous posts, I thought that staged events were unconscious, just as Judas unconsciously accepted Satan, to the person doing it. It was years later that I realize that Titanic and otherwise ship going insane drunken cult maniac idiots place objects like that “in front” of people to “stir up” their “past life memories and associations.” The only thing it stirs up is God’s wrath, which may take years to be fulfilled, and it stirs up trouble in areas that should be left alone in their goodness while ignoring parts of the world and society where the attention of the printing press should be place instead of phony pothead karma bottom bicycle seat sniffing cards.



The Holy Spirit would guide me in how to respond to these situations. Mostly I was told not to take the bait. But eventually I could not avoid the bait, such as being unconscious on the operating room table.

So remember, this is in the mid-1960’s and “already” I am fully aware that I am attracting bizarre energies and actions, but through God’s grace I assume that it is not at the willing behest of the people who are doing it. Imagine what would have happened if the persons who placed the cards there had come up to me and said, “Hey! Are you from the USA? Welcome to Canada and our fair. We are asking everyone who arrives here a religious question. What faith are you and do you believe in reincarnation?” I would have said, “I’m a Roman Catholic and reincarnation does not exist, you can take my word on that.”

All we are left with is the grief over what was done over the past forty years, versus what could have been done if anyone had asked me that question in the 1960’s and believed, instead of poking their fingers into God’s eye and destroying the moral fiber of much of the world.

More examples later. I've made my point for now. It's too sad and stupid to bear, often, and I would not at all bear it if it had not been for the continuing presence of the fullness of the Holy Spirit, and that's no lie or exaggeration.