Saturday, August 9, 2008

Edwards mistress new age cultist

These are the people I've been warning you about in my blog. Well, now you can read how they work in the number one scandal news story. The John Edwards "ex" mistress is an astrologer who believes she knows what "past lives" she and others have, and dished into his wide open mouth the "old soul" crap. And she thought the cancer battling wife of John Edwards had "bad vibes." Yeah, I'll bet. Yep, that mistress is one of many people who are pulling strings and wrecking humanity behind the scenes, and I don't mean the sex. Look at her idea for a TV show, where women "save" men from bad marriages by being adultrous. Trust me, they "decide" these things based on their oh so mystical "insight" into their "true potential," such as her vision of Edwards as "Gandhi Nu" (ha ha, that's so pathetic).

By the way, remember that John Edwards had bloggers hostile to Catholics?

Wake up folks!

http://www.newsweek.com/id/151783

snip

What Rielle Hunter Told Me
A seeker and a New Age spiritualist, John Edwards's other woman believed she could help him make history.

I struck up a conversation with the woman at the next event, as we waited outside. She told me her name and asked me what my astrological sign was, which I thought was a little unusual. I told her. She smiled, and began telling me her life story: how she was working as a documentary-film maker, living with a friend in South Orange, N.J., but how she'd previously had "many lives." She'd worked, she said, as an actress and as a spiritual adviser. She was fiercely devoted to astrology and New Age spirituality. She'd been a New York party girl, she'd been married and divorced, she'd been a seeker and a teacher and was a firm believer in the power of truth.

snip

I would soon learn that there was no such thing as small talk with Rielle Hunter. She told me that she'd felt a connection to me when we'd first met, that she could tell I was a very old soul. This meant a lot to Rielle. Her speech was peppered with New Age jargon—human beings were dragged down by "blockages" to their actual potential; history was the story of souls entering and escaping our field of consciousness. A seminal book for her had been Eckhart Tolle's "The Power of Now." Her purpose on this Earth, she said, was to help raise awareness about all this, to help the unenlightened become better reflections of their true, repressed selves.
Her latest project was John Edwards. Edwards, she said, was an old soul who had barely tapped into any of his potential. The real John Edwards, she believed, was a brilliant, generous, giving man who was driven by competing impulses—to feed his ego and serve the world. If he could only tap into his heart more, and use his head less, he had the power to be a "transformational leader" on par with Gandhi and Martin Luther King.

snip

I had been nodding and sipping my wine through all this. "Do you talk about this stuff with the candidate?" I asked. "All the time," Rielle replied. "I'll lecture him on it when he's getting too much up in here," she said, gesturing toward her head. "He'll see a look on my face and say, 'Yes, I know, Rielle, "Power of Now" says …' "

snip

By this point, we were each well into our second glass of wine. "So tell me," I asked, "what do you think of Elizabeth Edwards?" "I've only met her once," Rielle said. "She does not give off good energy. She didn't make eye contact with me."

In NEWSWEEK, I wrote a short story about how Edwards had brought this rather unorthodox woman, whom he'd met in a bar, into his campaign to make videos that showed off his unseen side—a less slick, packaged Edwards. We ran it in the PERISCOPE section under the headline EDWARDS UNTUCKED. I didn't mention Rielle's belief in Edwards's potential to be Gandhi or her distaste for Elizabeth.

snip

The chief villain in this saga was Elizabeth Edwards. "Someday," Rielle said, "the truth about her is going to come out."

By then, I had decided that Rielle was a less than reliable source. I continued to see her, but more out of curiosity than a belief that I was going to learn much about Edwards from her. I liked Rielle. I let her do my astrological chart.

snip

Rielle told me that she and novelist Jay McInerney were working on a "genius" idea for a television show about women who help men get out of failing marriages by having affairs with them. She said they wanted to pitch this idea to Darren Star, creator of "Melrose Place" and "Sex and the City." At lunch early that summer, I asked Rielle if she was dating anyone. She answered simply, "I'm in love." I asked, "Who with?" "I can't tell you," she said, "but maybe someday we'll all be friends."

***
I wonder if she has photos of Elizabeth Edwards. You can bet that she's "done her astrology chart." I hope she does not have an Elizabeth Edwards doll. I wish I was joking but I'm not. I know these types of cultists better than they know themselves (obviously, since they are idiots who believe they know and have the "right" to king make based on their "knowledge" of their "true potential" and "past lives.") Edwards did not just bring a sex toy into his life; he brought someone who is hostile to his ailing wife and who believes she has a spiritual authority to do damage to people based on their "blockages" and condition of their "reincarnated" souls.

Charming. And trust me, there are MANY like her, all active, all coordinated.