Friday, August 15, 2008

How cultists destroy, not help, race relations

Because the cultists never actually asked me a question, to say nothing of actually sharing with me one of their depraved beliefs about me personally, I’ve had to “figure out” whatever sickening depraved thoughts they are having before I can explain and refute them. The more “far out” the belief the longer it takes me to figure it out, obviously. For example, it took me quite a while to figure out that some of them “believe” that I am a man instead of a woman. One who is sane just doesn’t tend to pull out of thin air theories that are incredibly opposite the truth and whacked out and think, “Oh, they must believe that about me!”

An example of a theory that it has taken me a very long time to figure out regards why cultists stirred up hate and agitation against me among Afro-Americans. I still puzzle over that, because I have absolutely no events or history or anything but kind thoughts toward Afro-Americans. In fact, my college music teacher had an apprentice who was an Afro-American mom, and I thought my teacher’s ad hoc involvement in the black community in encouraging not only music but training as music teachers was wonderful. I used to do some sewing in order to raise money for my lessons, and my music teacher convinced me to sew a red felt piano cover for her apprentice’s upright piano. Her apprentice’s house was always filled with children, and I thought it was a fine place. So my early interactions with the black community was always positive.

So I’ve always been dumbfounded as to why cultists raised up hatred and agitation against me by Afro-Americans who I don’t even know. I didn’t see a pattern to it for a long time, because they were busy agitating and making painful other parts of my life and interaction with humans too. But eventually it became clear that there is deliberate hatred being stirred among cultist belonging or listening Afro-Americans against me. For example, confrontations would be set up at jobs where I'd meet an Afro-American for the first time and I'd detect a loathing from them for me as if I was wearing an invisible KKK sign on my back. The more kind I'd be the angrier they would become. This happened three different times, where an Afro American would have a beef against me for being a "racist" before I had even opened my mouth!

I’ve had a number of theories (I’ve had to be imaginative because like I said, there’s nothing in my past to indicate where someone could have gotten a grudge). My latest theory is that cultists told blacks that I’m a reincarnated slave owner. Of course regular readers know there is no such thing as reincarnation, and that it is the most dire of all the lies and manipulations spread by cultists. Thinking back over what I read on the new age message board that I investigated under cover, I do remember now that some old southern lady made up a “poem” about me being some Southern belle during the Civil War “waiting for her beau going off to war.” Years later this has dawned on me that this was probably an attempt to “ID” me as, duh, if I’m a “southern belle during the Civil War” then I “must have been a ‘slave owner.’” To say that is sick and unfair would be the understatement of the century.

Well, here are some facts for you in “black and white.” There is no such thing as reincarnation. People do not have “past lives.” I am not an exception and I do not have “past lives.” There are no exceptions. Far from being sympathetic to slave ownership I have abhorred it through all of my existence. I have wanted amiable relationships with everyone, black and white. I don’t seek out black relationships in order to prove anything to anyone else, since all are equal and amiable in my eyes. I’ve had black neighbors for around twenty years when I had my home, liked them, and shared with them the same “live and let live” attitude I had toward all my other neighbors. In fact after my marriage ended my neighbor bought the snow blower that my husband had abandoned and used it to keep his and my driveway clear, which was very kind of him (it was a long and steep driveway). I was delighted whenever I had a black employee, and I even took a very serious hit, costing me a promotion and ultimately a job, when I defended one of my employees back in the early 1980’s from having to “smile more” in order to please our white boss.

So what have I gotten in return? Nothing but misery and abuse, much of it carried in Afro-American hands at the behest of cultists. God will judge all of you and adjudicate in ways that you won’t like very much. And for those of you who are Afro-American who have fallen for the reincarnation garbage. Think about it. I am quite sure that much of what is told to you is that everyone "has been both black and white in different 'past lives.'" What you are missing is that the subliminal message to you is that you should not "feel inferior because you are black because fortunately, you had some 'white past lives too.'" Um, you don't need white or black 'past lives' to be equal and good in God's eyes or anyone else's. So rather than treating you as a special and spiritual person, people who tell you that kind of thing are giving you a "white street cred card" when you really do not need it, if you believe in total equality of the races, as I do. Don't be played for a fool.