Saturday, August 9, 2008

Working on arts crafts birthday gift for friend

Listening to baseball games on XM radio for company. Working on painting and decorating two craft projects, one intended for a friend for his birthday several months from now and the other is for me (as I got the idea while working on my friend T's gift). I think the gift for my friend is coming out so cute, if I say so myself; I'm just so pleased at how my art idea is turning into a sweet and fun tribute art work.

The crafts help endure what has been terrible hours, days, weeks, months and years. It has taken a lot out of me to watch humanity's own depraved self implosion day by day. Even when I'm not the actual body being punched in the face on a particular day, I hate seeing what is happening to "humanity." The hypocrisy is the worst. The more "spiritual" they claim to be, the more craven, greedy, narcissistic, anti-life and anti-God they are in truth. I'm hoping that this is becoming clearer and clearer to those who have been stooges and who have been victims and enablers. Smiting and seeing the consequences of one's own heretical folly helps to get the attention, but ultimately one has to fall off one's personal high horse, put away one's self gratifying lion statues, acknowledge the one God, and start over again from a baseline of abject humility.