Friday, August 1, 2008

Huge pop song in 80's invoked hate and "Lord"

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/In-The-Air-Tonight-lyrics-Phil-Collins/ABC688E89BC59C604825689000218070

I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
And I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord
Can you feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord, oh Lord
Well if you told me you were drowning, I would not lend a hand
I've seen your face before my friend, but I don't know if you know who I am

Well I was there and I saw what you did, I saw it with my own two eyes
So you can wipe off that grin, I know where you've been
It's all been a pack of lies
And I can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh LordI can feel it coming in the air tonight, oh Lord
Well I've been waiting for this moment for all my life, oh Lord, oh Lord

***
When this song became a huge hit and a "classic" (because it is great song writing) I was very worried. This is a song sung by a man (Phil Collins) presumably therefore about a woman, who he would not save if (she) were drowning, and is full of some sort of imaginary self righteous hate, while actually having the nerve to invoke "Oh Lord" throughout.

This was used for a hit hypocritical show called "Miami Vice" that pretended to fight drugs while promoting a drug chic lifestyle. They called it "New Wave" culture and music and it ran for five seasons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miami_Vice

By the way, it's kind of obviously a nod at Scientology since "head cool cop" lived on a boat docked in Florida with a gator on a chain. Think about it. This stupid series ran from 1984-89 and brainwashed many kids, on the soundtrack of this hateful but very talented song.

The undercurrent for this song was always obviously some sort of hallucinatory belief in past lives and vengeance. I spotted it when I first heard it, and I despise all of you who have now polluted so thoroughly the sanity of people through the media, promoting your disgusting psychopathic violence and imaginary beefs. Phil Collins has come up with many "explanations" for this song. Yeah, right. We all know that song writing is, how shall I put it politely, a "collaborative" effort for decades now. Look at the today songs "written" by people who can barely speak a whole sentence (without using cursing) or who can barely write, I mean please, just because everyone else is stupid doesn't mean that I am (or that the Lord, the real Lord, does not know about this brainwashing and money making).

So sing the song, boys and girls, just sing along and rake up more blood money, as we read about a nut in Wisconsin who in camouflage guns down and kills three teenagers who are just swimming in a lake. SING SING SING all you society destroyers.....SING SING SING!!!!!!! You've done your work so well.

(Conservative Muslim friends: beware, beware. Study this example and stick to your principles of keeping occult and sexualized "entertainment" out of your societies. If you ever raise up in your society a "song writer" who writes a song about hating someone because of some imaginary past deed, and how the singer would not save her if she were drowning, all the time chanting "Oh, Allah" at the end of each sentence, and then using that song for a "sex and drugs" TV show, if I were you I'd ... well, use your imagination, but I would use some severe editing devices.)