Thursday, September 11, 2008

Reflections on 9/11/2001

Seven years ago I was already years within the persecution and tormenting by the cultists who have stalked me and my family, but most especially me, for a reason I still do not entirely understand. On that September 11, 2001 day it had been seven years since I had been profaned and molested during surgery, at the behest of cultists. Having stripped my womb they were now engaged in stripping me of my home, livelihood and friendships. Ironically I was online chatting with the friend with whom I had had years of a partial love relationship with, since as a human I had valued love, even in a very incomplete and insincere form. All of the prophets of both Christianity and Islam, no matter their purity, still were human and still needed friendship and love even from very imperfect people. And so I was online chatting with my former friend, who had dumped me the year before, but with whom I still communicated. One reason is that I was concerned about his alcoholism, and had deep affection for his three children, and I continued to let myself be verbally abused in the long distance "friendship" as I tried to coach him into good health. I finally had to quit that "job" in 2002. But I digress.

And so we were so very engrossed with navigating our prickly relationship and online conversation that neither of us had the news on or were aware of what was transpiring just a few miles away from me, at the World Trade Center. It was only when we ended our conversation and I turned on the TV ("The Weather Channel") that I saw what was happening.

I was shocked but not surprised. I had thought about going into Manhattan the night before, but had received a strong spiritual feeling not to go, so I had not.

I was also not surprised because I had long realized that humans had taken collectively a very wrong turn a long time ago. The lack of the people I had been waiting for to step forward and identify themselves to me and work with me, not against me, made it obvious to me (actually throughout the latter 1980's and 1990's) that people were not going to opt for life, truth and salvation. And so 9/11/2001 was not a "smiting" by God, but another continuation of what people were mutually doing to each other through willful defiance of the signs he had sent, including me.

Why did 9/11/2001 happen? Two reasons. The first reason is that the Islamic terrorists made the error of believing that they have perfect knowledge of how and why God would want them to "smite" the unbeliever. I've explained this before. The greatest error that religious zealots make is to believe that they are receiving genuine guidance from God to smite the sinner and infidels. And, in truth, they are not receiving those messages or authorization to smite. And so, ironically, I found planes as missiles whizzing over my very home, I, the person who can explain with authority the theologically error of both the would be "smiters" and also the error of the "sinners" and "unbelievers" that they target.

The second reason 9/11/2001 happened is that Westerners, especially Americans, have fallen so far from their grace filled bounty, God given, that their eye, like Sauron in The Lord of the Ring, is turned in the wrong direction. This is true of the entire spectrum of spittle flinging God hating secular atheists all the way to Evangelicals who dare to imply that God sends punishment against America for "homosexuality" or whatever. America has painted a big fat target on itself because it is too busy sexualizing their children (the lucky ones who escape abortion), accumulating money and studying astrology charts, and, just as bad, back stabbing the Catholics, including me personally, because you believe some nutty self aggrandizing drug infused fantasy that you are the "real" "Chosen Ones" who "really" "understand the prophecies" and sniffing everyone's underwear looking for the "Anti Christ." Both of you extremes disgust me and trust me, I can understand how they disgust even the terrorists.

How "Christian" "preachers" outside of the Catholic Church have the nerve to attribute motivations to God for "9/11 happening" when they are too ignorant, arrogant, sinful, greedy and stupid to even understand what actually happens and is said in the Gospel is beyond me.

September 11, 2001 is like magnetism. You put on one magnet pole fervent fanatic believers in the one true God who feel they have a mandate to smite, and you put on the other magnet pole fat headed arrogant big mouth occult infested "believers" AND "unbelievers" who are too busy sniffing underwear and bicycle seats looking for the "AntiChrist" and BANG. You get 9/11/2001.

SHUT UP AND REPENT.