Friday, July 18, 2008

Another rant about occult beliefs


Sometimes the desire to view classic TV shows or movies overcomes my natural rejection of needlessly exposing me to the cultist diarrhea that permeates most media of the past forty years. And so once in a while I will buy a CD collection, hold my nose and watch.

For example, I’ve been watching a show I really enjoyed when it was on TV, Hawaii 50. But one has to not allow the psycho babble of the cultists, who worked “numerology” and other references throughout many scripts and settings, to ruin the good episodes.

It’s too bad because this was classic and fantastic entertainment. And despite people thinking that I was some ignorant dummy during my youth (since we were all supposed to “remember” “who we really are” and I and my family seemed particularly stupid and dense in that regard), I noticed the warning signs even when these shows were popular. Not the numerology or the deliberate references to my family, but I knew something occult oriented was very wrong in these shows.

For example, I was repulsed back when Hawaii 50 was featured in the magazine TV Guide because of the hero being “tortured” being suspended in a freak show sensory deprivation device. I knew that the idea for that came from sick cultist types of influences because this was really a large blip in the entertainment radar, which did not have abusive events imagined and depicted as they do today, almost forty years later.

Likewise the popular show “The Wild, Wild West.” When it got extremely bizarre in a hard to describe way, (but let’s say perverted “futuristic” scenarios were worked into what was supposed to be an Western adventure that yes, had some interesting technology but really got strange and creepy) I knew then that what I thought were simply depraved moral degeneracy plus some drug assisted mental illness was having an influence. So I became repulsed by even the best of the TV shows around that time, and have been since. I guess I just wasn’t as “stupid” as everyone thought I was. It’s hard to “realize” “who we really are” when no one is anything other than a dumb ass sinful human being born and living only because God for some reason in his mercy continues to love humans.

I continue to be baffled by humans and their egregious self hatred that is wrapped in the disguise of excessive self love and glorification. Yes, I can be baffled, not because I don’t “know” the reasons (I’m pretty expert in the ways of humans, life, and the universe in general), but when I say “baffled” I mean, I just can’t relate to it. Humans hate themselves for no reason at all. (They have given reasons to be hated by their behavior, but that’s another story and subject for a different day).

I know humans (and here I mean the type of human that is engaging in cult beliefs, not your average Joe or Mary Chinese farmers who are just decent people) hate themselves because they insist of having “real extra hidden identities” rather than “just” accepting being who you were in a ‘what you see is what you get’ realization of one body, one mind, one soul, one life, that’s it. If people were proud of being a human being, born with God’s full knowledge and care, and just accepted reality, they would not have to make up depraved “reincarnation,” “manipulative karma,” and “stupid alien” identities.

These types of humans are so mentally unstable that they would rather think they are some “bad” or “tormented” “past life” jerk than be an “average good guy or gal” that’s a human, period. I cannot relate to people who are not satisfied with the reality that everyone is born with one new clean pure soul and then they live their one life, hoping to find their way back to God when they die. Who can relate to someone who would rather imagine they have a “past life” of being raped in a potato field? Or that they were one of Jesus’ best buddies? Or that they have alien cobwebs around them and now have to “save humanity?”

I mean, even typing this it is so bizarre and strange to even acknowledge that thousands of people run around ruining it for everyone and themselves because they’d rather believe something imaginary and bad than real and good. Again, remember as I've said before, I am not bashing mainstream Buddhism. Mainstream Buddhism does not try to "figure out" the "past lives" of individuals and then actully manipulate others based on those "results."

And then this is where the inflated egos and excessive self love comes in. The occult practicioners hate themselves because they were raised in sick belief systems and/or they developed that mental instability, so they imagine all these freak “past life” identifies, and THEN they self glorify themselves so that they have a “role” in the “defense of good” “in the universe” and give themselves “tormented superhero” status. It is something so unstable and so unhealthy that while I of course can see what humans do to themselves and others, and even explain to them what they are doing and what the error is, I so cannot relate to it that it’s not funny.

Mainstream Buddhism on the other hand avoids the arrogance and ego of "thinking one knows" who one really "used to be" and certainly never puts it in a military and conflict context. Cultists are obsessed with the sick idea of a fight and a beef going on and on and on. That is NOT mainstream Buddhism.

I wonder, sometimes, how people who have done this and who now know the truth feel, knowing they tormented and stalked my family, thinking they were something “special” (good and evil) and now knowing they were just indeed mechanics, housewives, average people with one body, one life, one soul, and one death, just like everyone else.

Another example of how I knew there was this unbelievably creepy insanity is that the woman I learned Jungian psychoanalysis from once called my mother “the head witch,” and she did not mean “witch” as in a big mean woman being insulted. I know that this asshole woman thinks I didn’t pick up on that, but I did.

I know because I let her “instruct me” in creating an “amulet” that would “protect me from harm” by using the “power of my mother, the head witch.” See, this asshole woman thought that occult stuff is real and that my interests in some of my Native American adopted family member’s spiritual practices was “validation” that I believed too.

For example, I liked reading about Navajo medicine men, and the creation of “medicine bags.” I made a few for myself, but just because I like to do certain activities that humans do, it does not mean I have given them some sort of “seal of approval.” The medicine bags, obviously, have no numinous power that has any impact on reality what so ever. But they have, just like a photo album, a personal meaningfulness. For example, I put two little tokens that were from the mom of one of my Indian families, and they meant something to me because they were from her childhood, and I cared very much for her.

So the Jung asshole thinks because I would sit down and make a medicine bag that I must believe in the occult background of it to “wield power.” Ugh, they are sickening, sickening, revolting people who ruin everything decent about humans. So she could not wait to show her true colors by leaping to advise me on what to do in an “amulet” kind of way, profiling "my mother, the head witch to 'protect me'". Um, who needs amulets and “magic” when there is God, only God?

So when I look back in the media I can even see sly references to my alleged “head witch” mother. Gosh, she has her mean moments but there’s nothing magical about her or anyone else. She’s just another soul that God created to send into the embryo in her mother’s womb, to live out her one life as best as she can. Ditto my father, whose birthday is tomorrow and I’ve written before how people have defamed his name by spreading the most disgusting occult beliefs about him. (Routine curse request sent to God for those who created this problem).

So, alas, I wonder how all the thousands of people who believe they have “past identities,” both human and alien (and don’t even get me started about animals) are doing as they realize they are just “not so special one shot” humans who were born, will live, die, and then face God in judgment, period, are doing.

What do they talk about, now that they no longer can spend time dreaming up sick alter egos and “past lives” filled with “destiny” and “tragedy?”

Have they taken up healthy hobbies like growing vegetables in a garden, instead of being as stupid as rotten vegetables in their heads?

Maybe stamp collecting instead of stamping on the lives and souls of the “little people” who are their “chum” by which they fight their imaginary alien wars?

Perhaps they’ve gone back to talking about what their children are learning in school instead of teaching their children that they are reincarnated fuck holes.

Gosh, I do hope they have found decent normal sane things to do. Maybe they are even learning about God in a sane and normal decent way, the way humans did for thousands of years before they went insane with depraved hidden assholes manipulating them over the last few decades.

Well, God knows what they are up to now. They have not turned off all their filth machines, though, and I’m very angry about that. And if I’m angry, oh boy, you don’t want to know the fullness of what God himself is feeling.

By the way, if you think I rant alot, as in large quantities, consider this. All my bloggings are a drop in the bucket compared to the thousands of hidden conversations and manipulations (such as recordings and humiliating photographs) that have taken place to harm me, my family and others. God sees, knows all.