Sunday, July 27, 2008

All I can do is watch

Many terrible things have happened today, this weekend, this week, this month, this year, and growing worse and worse through the past decades. All I can do is watch in frustration, and grieve. My warnings about how humanity is losing its very soul has gone unheeded, and I myself have had to duck from the ricochet, as danger has been brought to my very doorstep too many times, instead of humility, love and friendship. When will it become too much for all of you? When will you listen and take action, instead of acting out? Shunning me and keeping me in the dark has got to start not looking so funny or clever, it has got to, for your very sanity and survival. I literally cannot recognize what people have become in fifty years, even the "good ones" have become so plastic and unrecognizable. When the mask is torn off by horror of accident or crime, I grieve with you, but why have I had to talk to myself alone about the many impending dangers for so many years? Nihilism and rage, and plasticity. And even many of the pious cannot help take swipes at each other. You don't even know the motivations of the church shooter, but people could not wait to imply that it must be "anti" social justice. You look for agenda driven reasons and cannot even see the plastic nihilistic rage swirling through society building in its "no reason-ness" for decades now.

What will you do now?