Saturday, December 15, 2007

Oh, and about my looks and weight

Those of you who don't think I'm attractive and that I'm fat or a "cow" can do me a favor by not looking at pictures of me. I mean, who is the idiot in that relationship?

And by the way, you have no idea how truly ugly your dirty souls look. Not for thinking I'm not attractive but for destroying love and affection and relationships and self esteem for me with others due to those unworthy thoughts. Be glad you can't see how ugly and besmirched the dirty souls are of some of the most "attractive" people. I learn not to really look. It's kind of an internal rose colored glasses filter I have so I don't have to look at your dirty souls' behinds. Good thing guardian angels have "strong stomachs."

And by the way, you don't "fix" having made fun of how "ugly a cow" I am by doing it to other people and thinking you have "offset" your sin. See the previous blog posting for morons.