Monday, December 24, 2007

Opened my first of three Christmas presents

Decided to open one just after midnight Christmas Day, right before bed.

It is a fantastic selection of tea! I LOVE TEA. I've just made a cup (selected the Lime Tea) and it is of excellent quality and flavor. Not only is the tea fabulous but it is in the most colorful and interesting packaging, each box a different bright color and a triangular shape so they all fit together into what is almost like an artistic collage arrangement. (It is especially interesting because this evening before I opened it I've been working on cut outs of small colorful paper squares that I plan to use in a mosaic type pattern collage decoration on a wooden box!) Great minds think alike :-)

I returned from my walk in the mall in time to watch the Pope celebrating Mass from the Vatican from the consecration onward. A very holy man he is, our Vicar of Jesus Christ!

While working on my collage I caught up on the news via the Internet and listened to music, particularly Gregorian chant, which I very much love and have missed listening to it or seeing it performed all these years.