Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Who a "psychic" "most admires"

As a follow-up to my previous note about my former best friend. The reason I am so alarmed by the cultists who pull the strings, including of my former best friend, is not because these are harmless kooks who write the daily horoscope columns in newspapers. Here is a quote from one of the key players, a woman "psychic" who I got to know (as much as you can ever get to know these people, who have deeply secret lives, sources of money and agendas) when I was uncover, trying to find out what was going on and why these people were in my life and harming my family. She most admired "the best psychic she knew," a woman who is a "heroin addict in Australia." Wow. I bet heroin addicts "see" lots of things. And they think they are "intellectual," "literate," and "spiritual." YIKES. And you wonder why the world's in such a mess (besides humanity's own inability to avoid chronic sin and self degradation). So this is not a harmless or minor thing.