Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Message for "astrologers" and other cultists

Mercury retrograde message for “astrologers” and other cult, reincarnation and “new age” believers

When I spent a number a years among astrologers to try to determine why secular events were following astrological patterns (which they should not have since there is no correlation) I was repeatedly told about the “influence of Mercury, particularly retrograde.” Yes, there are millions of people who believe that a chunk of galaxy rock spew that orbits the sun has influence on day to day events. And when it doesn’t have that influence, then cultists create situations that hurt others in order to “make” Mercury have its so called “influence” felt. I was repeatedly told that during Mercury retrograde “things do not turn out the way you planned.” Well, it’s Mercury retrograde and I’ve got a “message for you in the spirit of Mercury retrograde,” except my message will not change when Mercury “goes direct” since my message is coming from God, who is the creator, not subordinate, to rocks and living beings.

Those of you who crossed me (by me I mean human me) during Mercury retrograde and during Mercury direct have made the biggest mistakes you have ever made in your entire life and you will regret it every day that you live on earth and every day in eternity that you spend in hell.
You have tortured, mocked and hindered me every step of my life when all I’ve done is live as a human being who was waiting for the chance to renew people’s knowledge of, faith in and love of God, and obedience to him. I was never given the chance to either have a good life or to bring my message. As a result God is already punishing some of you most severely. Every day I scan the papers and I see examples where God has sent angels to provide just comeuppance to people who have tormented and harmed me. I’m not the one doing this chastising; I have just been “the warner” and “the messenger.” God knows all, and all comes from God. God knows all of the names and hidden faces of those of you who have tormented me, and also those of you who financially benefited from harming me. I don’t need to know who you are; God knows and has known your every thought and action against me and other innocent people.

So you want to worry about a “Mercury retrograde mistake?” Well, you got a big one to worry about. And this is not a “Neptune illusion” or a “temporary square” or “confusion while a planet is in station.” And God is not going to giggle and say, “Forget about it” once Mercury “goes direct.” Understand that you have hell to be paid for things you have done years ago that still have not unwound. You have such fat bank accounts of sin and coming retribution that even if all of you turned instantly “good” (because of an eclipse or something), many of you will still pay the price in the future for your lack of faith, your idolatry, for being infidels, apostates and just plain mean bitches and bastards. Every minute that you make God’s warner and messenger “wait” and “suffer” because of your profane belief is a sin against the Holy Spirit and an offense to God’s face, breaking his First Commandment.

Trust me, I don't enjoy repeatedly being angry, but as you well know, I also don't enjoy being continually hurt and abused. It wastes what I could be doing for children and others as the world falls apart in front of your non-reincarnated eyes. Whenever I think about not screaming at all of you God pressures me to do so, since he assures me you do not listen to kindness and moderation. Apparently you don't listen to the anger either but at least I've repeatedly tried. Many walking dead and I don't mean ghosts. Many of you are dead to hearing messages about life and dead to living normal and real lives through your own stubborness, greed and hardening of your own hearts against God and against life.