Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Severe storms today February 05

Several southern states are very hard hit with violent storms and tornadoes. I just read that Jackson, Tennessee was hit hard. I stayed at the Doubletree Inn there in 2006, when I was having to move back to my mother's house (forced to live in her garage while my stepfather was dying in a nursing home... it was him I returned to try to help). Anyway, while driving there I stayed one night in this luxury hotel. After a year of sleeping on the floor on a mat in my apartment the bed was great. Dinner was excellent and they even played some of my favorite songs like the Moody Blues "Tuesday Afternoon." I arrived at this Doubletree Inn as they were hosting the "Lions Club."

Wow. I hope everyone is that nice area is OK after this terrible storm.