Friday, February 29, 2008

Oprah is consistently sickening

Can Oprah get even more sickening? For someone who was Bible raised she sure has been consistent in her fall from grace. She has made herself (with the encouragement of her background Greek chorus) into being "New Age greater than God" and I can assure you she will have a very bad outcome when she's judged.

I met her years ago at a memorial for the Challenger astronauts. I didn't want to meet her, but my best friend was a breathless fan, and insisted we go over and introduce ourselves. She was alone and yet would not even say hello in return to my teacher in space friend. Her nose was already pretty high up in the air then and she's only gotten worse. Wake up dunce fans of hers.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/tv/2008/02/29/2008-02-29_oprahs_give_hard_to_take.html