Saturday, February 9, 2008

Why I use butter not margarine

Margarine manufacturers don't hate on me for this blog post LOL! I find I have to explain everything to everyone because like I said in previous posts, cultists glom onto everything I do and twist and turn it.

Even though butter is more expensive it is totally natural. It is milk and salt. It is a natural and healthy food item. Margarine is not 100 percent natural dairy and in the processing its chemistry is changed. Even though I have to use my charge card ha ha I will continue to eat only butter since it is one area where I can firmly control the pureness and quality of the nutrition.

I do not buy butter because it has the word "butt" in it, nor because I am a reincarnated cow. Some people think I'm as fat as a cow but hey, you don't like how I look, make my day and don't look at me. Now here is how drunk and stoned new agers think. They believe in anagrams, which is to believe there is some purpose and meaning to scrambling the letters in a word. So for example butter can be rearranged to be RUB TET. Gosh, that must mean that anyone who likes butter is a reincarnated Vietnamese masseuse. Ha ha ha, I wish I was joking that this is how insane they are, but I'm not.

Hence my assurance that I eat butter because of its taste and nutritional purity.