Sunday, June 17, 2007

God will Administer Justice and Avenge Wrongs

I'll make this post as short as possible to make my point. If you read my post about my dad, I closed with commenting that he died of a heart attack after forgetting his medication on February 1, 1962, and that there are people who think he was someone that he was not. Here's what I meant. For normal people, February 1, 1962 was just another day; people were born, and people died. If you were an astronomer or space fan, you would have heard about the big gathering of planets in Aquarius. If you are a depraved cult member who believes in that abomination reincarnation, you unjustly pinned great significance on people who experienced a major life event on that day. It came to my attention some years ago that my family has been stalked by people (and I use the term people loosely, since that implies a dignity they do not have) who not only believe that my dad was reincarnated somebody from what they view as the Christian "pantheon" but they have variously claimed to be my dad reincarnated. I cannot express my fury. The closest that I can come to expressing my fury is to appeal to my Muslim friends, to imagine how they would feel if their family was disrespected and stalked because someone claimed being reincarnated from the Prophet's family and hurt your family for that reason. I feel great solidarity with Muslims and those pious followers of Islam, because they do not forget their place under Allah and they would reject such heresy and blasphemy as my family has had to endure. So, readers, if you can imagine how Muslims would feel in my shoes, you have a good start at imagining how I have been feeling.

There is no question that I have a special relationship with God, because I could not teach as I do if I did not. The origin of that relationship is not reincarnation. Reincarnation does not exist. There is no one who could die and be judged by God/Allah and either admitted to heaven or condemned to hell who can return to earth. This is your only life and you better not forget it, as Jesus Christ clearly taught. The special relationship that I have with God is nobody's business, but believe it or not, if I had been asked about it, simply and respectfully, I would have answered truthfully, and as much as would have been prudent. I have never been asked. Instead I have been stalked, and personally, financially, and bodily harmed as a result, as degenerates have "tested" whether I am reincarnated "he" or reincarnated "she," and while in those extra moments between their weed smoking, drinking, and drug taking, they think they are "helping" God, or rather "the universal order," by micromanaging the events in my life and those events in other people's lives. They have been listening to the mutterings of Satan and thinking that they are hearing "spirit guides." I had suspected something for many years, but I thought that it was not deliberate, but that people had unconsciously "put stumbling blocks" before me and others. However when one of these people pretended to be my friend and invited me to join in astrology discussion on a chat board, I went along with it and did my research undercover there for years. There is very little that I do not know about what has been going on.

What upsets me the most, besides the obvious criminal sin that has taken place and the unmeasurable pain that has needlessly inflicted on people and children as a result of these depravities, is that the people who are doing this are drawn from Christian and Jewish faiths. Some even consider themselves Christians or Jews in good standing. You've got to be kidding. Payback is going to be a bitch. Because as I've been harmed and persecuted, I have confessed to God the Father all that has happened, all that I've been shamed and have had to endure, and all the times my teaching has been rejected, and my forgiveness not sought. God/Allah knows all of what has transpired. Mary when she appeared at Fatima warned that many will go to hell because of depravity in morals and lust (and this includes lust for money and power, and control over the innocent.) I am especially distressed at those who are Jewish who have fired me because I was a Christian (and because they believed that somehow reincarnation payback was theirs to dole out.) Woe woe woe to them. I welcomed Jewish people into my family and loved them, and yet, I have been mistreated, not by them, but by others of their "faith" (sullied by reincarnation abomination) in the cruelest way. The bosses who fired me after I provided honest work think that I did not know what was going on, but many of their words and actions gave themselves away. My dad's home is in heaven, with God, and there he remains, and his honor is unsullied. When I die my home will be in heaven too. But for now I've been deprived of dignity, my house, my career, respect, love of children, and all the blessings of life that I have helped to bestow on people, wherever I could. God/Allah hears my crying.