Saturday, September 15, 2007

CD Talk: JC Chasez

Anyone know when singer JC Chasez’s new CD “Kate” will be released? Oh that’s right, I don’t allow comments anymore on my blog so you can’t answer lol. I bought his Schizophrenia CD and enjoyed all the songs that weren’t about girls dancing with girls, especially the beautiful song “Lose Myself.” Around that time though he gave an interview that consisted mostly of him explaining that the word “shit” was his favorite word and he had to just keep using it. I wondered if maybe he had had some sort of breakdown or something, because that was such an odd thing to say. I always thought he had a great voice, and I even think I saw him once in passing in New York. Anyway, “Lose Myself” is one of my favorite songs and I hope with his new CD he gets his, um, shit together lol.