Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Cardinal Mahoney, diocese of Sodom & G ?

Honestly, I check the California earthquake map with relative frequency.

I am so, so, so, so, so, so, SICK of the garbage going on within the diocese of Cardinal Mahoney.
Trust me, it has not been unnoticed.

I'm not blind. Even the "art work" of Jesus receiving baptism is homoerotic. If I'm not as stupid as I look, how much do you think God notices? God is not appreciative of Jesus being painted with cute tight buns in the stone temple of Los Angeles. Posters for church fairs should encourage attendance by families as a respite from hooker sized boobs, not as "typical of the Hollywood atmosphere."

Here's a weather report and some decorating advice regarding atmosphere. Where there is smoke there is fire. Wise up and clean up before God does it for you.