Thursday, November 15, 2007

God too patient, not too mean

I sometimes think that I will b**** slap the next person who says that God sounds mean and angry and not very nice in the Old Testament and in the Qur'an.

Anyone who reads the news on any given day can see ample evidence of what God has always known and had to dealt with: the unbelievable depths of depravity that humans will rapidly slide into.

Let me just mention three items from the past 24 hours:

o "Extreme sex" murders.
o Sniffing shit in order to get high.
o Licking toads in order to get high.

That's just 3 items out of about 30 that I could list and maybe will some day but like I said, anyone with ability to read or hear the news (sign language will do too) can figure it out. You would not believe how many times God has HELD BACK.