Sunday, November 25, 2007

Why I did not bear children, cultist stalking

Here is more reminiscing, this subject being about why I had no children. When I was still a very small toddler God warned me not to have a child because I and the child would both be in physical danger from cultists. So I had this knowledge even before I was five years old.

Obviously I did not share this knowledge because I was not to have a public ministry. So I used the excuse (which was not a lie) that I had an unhappy childhood experience as my reason when asked. I satisfied my love for children by being involved in a Native American child sponsoring program and delighted, while it lasted, in being a "second mom," an "auntie," and even a adopted "grandma" for my first generation of sponsored children and their families. Because the threat to me and a potential child was so acute I actually looked into being sterilized before the age of 30. The doctor would not do it as she felt I might change my mind. That is great policy for people in general, since I do urge all good hearted people to have babies and not close themselves down to life, but I could not share my reason for needing to protect myself and not have a child to be a persecuted pawn, as I already was, by cultists.

My concerns were fulfilled when my body was profaned in so called "necessary surgery."

Allah will curse those, especially women who should know better, who have harmed me with no cause or justification.