Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Speaking of angels, I hated that stupid TV show

"Touched by an Angel" is one of the most repellent pseudo-spiritual plastic creations to ever ooze over the airwaves.

When it was on I not only did not watch it but changed channels when even the adverts were on.

The only time I watched an episode was to see the great boxing champ Ali when he guest starred. I wanted to puke and drive the tines of a fork into my arm the entire time.

And trust me, I was not fooled for a moment. I knew it was pantomime for people who actually think they are reincarnated angels (whatever that would be) or "step in" angelic creatures (that's code word for New Age alien worshipping idiots who think that they are justified to mess with people's minds because they are on some "angelic" mission, they call that "stepping in.") God calls it witchcraft BTW.

People think it was "harmless," and "spiritual." Well, it was not. It helped the disgusting trivialization of not only angels but of the entire view of God. Angels are clearly described in the Bible as being of light and completely of God's will. I'd have to be a moron (and I'm not) to have not recognized when that show was on that people were puffing themselves up with visions of grandeur. And while they puff themselves up they make God and his true works look like buffoons. Trust me, if you ever heard from a real angel you would be on your face like Ezechiel or St. John (both of whom would have greater right to stand up than anyone living today).

*Flashback of that TV show* *retch* *barf* *zap*