Wednesday, April 9, 2008

My dream is very bad news for all humans

This morning I dreamed I was in my mother's house. I suddenly started to bleed, gushing flowing red blood from my womb and it would not stop. I continued to try to staunch it with white linen but it would not stop. I showed it to my mother and she prepared to take me to the hospital, but I said, "I don't think I am going to make it." I realized that I was bleeding too much unabated to make it.

The meaning of this dream is that God will no longer accept my ongoing intercession as a spiritual mother on behalf of humans, because I have been effectively bled to death. The refusal of people who have wronged me, and worse, wronged me in order to wrong the one true God, to make amends has effectively shut down my ability to intercede through prayer or in any other way on behalf of humans. You've got what you wanted... you wanted to shut me down, and cared only about my bleeding blood, but I assure you that you will all regret this forever. Only God can forgive you now, and he assuredly will not because of how I've been broken by your cruelty, deprivation and depravity. I would not be surprised to see infant deaths in supposedly "pious" and "spiritual" families either, since in my dream I am bleeding endlessly from a womb that has already in reality been scarred and removed. Your deprivation of my maternal and spiritual love will rebound in so called "spiritual" people losing your own infants as a result of your evil toward me.

(By the way, this is not a dream that was "sent to me" by God. I am fully aware that it is a dream that is stimulated by humans who project their twisted thoughts and scenarios toward me. It is what I "do" in the dream with the scenario that is sent to me that reveals God's will.)