Thursday, May 29, 2008

I will explain once more, simple and direct to you

When I discover a variation or a old event on the same old sly secret sneering cult activities, and I am either personally hurt or angry, it's not me that you should be worried about. Consider me your hearing aid.

Because all of you must be deaf and stupid beyond belief to think that any and all of your actions and thoughts, no matter how small, are ever hidden from the Lord. God does not "find out" when I "find out." So when I rant about how doomed, dead and un-saved you are for doing these things, it's not me that's making an original announcement. I am furious in shock at the peril you have put yourselves and others in throughout, as God has known what I may not know all along.

So when I rip you a new one think of me as your hearing aid as to what you should have been hearing from God all along throughout these years of your offenses. You would have heard them if you weren't deluded, drugged, full of ignorance and hubris, brainwashed, wicked, misled and therefore deaf to goodness and truth for whatever combination of excuses you favor hiding behind. But the Lord cannot be fooled or hidden from. I cannot begin to tell you how many of your "spiritual" family, pals, guides, stooges, or whatever you want to call them are already roasting for an eternity in hell and not laughing quite so much about the sly behind the scenes cult activities they participated in or originated. Whether it's L Ron Hubbard or just some average Joe's uncle who thinks he knew the secrets of the universe, they are stuck in that unbearable hot place for all time, and it had nothing to do with whether I knew what they were doing or not. God knew. Yes, God knew.