Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Things are not good

I'd be lying if I said they were, and I don't lie. I'd love to devote my time to uplifting spiritual instruction, Bible study, and promoting love of the Lord. I don't know what it's going to take that hasn't already been abundantly clear that humans need to make some big changes. I find little time to see and convey the goodness. Are not your phony smirks tiring yet? How can not even the most incorrigible of you not hope for better and do something?

What do you think of people who have done something terrible, but instead of seeking purity and forgiveness they rake over the horror over and over again, teaching others to repeatedly feel it, and devise occult obsessive compulsive activities to "fix it?" And all they do is make others incur that mindset, instead of simply stepping out of the dark into the light?

Do not believe the false reports of sightings of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Jesus, or other prophets or saints. While they continue to pray and intercede with God for humans, Mary in particular would have nothing to say that she hadn't said at Fatima. Humans need to save themselves; they have been told everything they need to do so.

Listen to the Pope. He is very close to the heart of Jesus.

Emulate the Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques. He understands what it means to be the good host of God's guests.