Sunday, May 4, 2008

I wonder how life is going for those who used to...

... believe that they are "special" because they are "reincarnated so and so" and have "past lives?" I wonder how it now feels to know that this is a crock of s*** and that it's even more disgraceful for a supposed Christian, Jew or Muslim to have believed that New Age garbage?

For years I have been disgusted beyond belief knowing that some "Christians" actually go to church and worship Jesus while thinking their stupid arses hold someone reincarnated and, blasphemy beyond belief, thinking they are saints, angels or of Jesus' family (or persecutors).

That's one reason I no longer enjoy going to Mass, because I know if I am there then there are at least a few people who actually profane the church with their presence thinking they are divine participants because of a "past life." It makes me want to puke and throw Clorox and ammonia everywhere they have put their dirty rumps and blasphemous minds. I ought to apply to Clorox for a grant.

I have not yet encountered a single person on earth, nor will I, who has had one genuine saintly thought, say nothing of having any "residual" of a saint's personality or spirit. There are people who have genuine charity of a nearly saintly degree (Mother Teresa for example) but trust me, even that is not the mindset of a genuine saint. Even she, while she was an amazing woman full of charitable grace, I have to wonder if anyone will see genuine miracles of curing, the hallmark of a true saint's crowning in heaven. Humble as she was, she was vulnerable to the secular publicity machine and that is what tainted her faith, in part, and is not a sign of an unquestionable saint. I'm fully aware that people in modern times have fabricated some "miracles" on "behalf" of saints, particularly during the pontificate of Pope John Paul II. I am glad, by the way, that Pope Benedict XVI will steward a time of more caution, though I wonder if he will catch fabricated stuff still in the pipeline. God will, trust me on that for sure.

By the way, one misconception is that saints have "dark nights of the soul" and that therefore a person who lacks perfect faith can be a saint. Wrong! A saint first has the perfect faith, and then may be troubled by the phenomenon of the dark night of the soul. But first a saint must achieve that place of perfect faith (surrender to God as a tool of his will in total obedience). The dark night of the soul is not a rubberstamp that someone who has some sort of belief, but who never achieved a saint's obedience in faith, has "saint potential" or even a saint's mindest. He or she most assuredly does not.

A genuine saint is someone who is completely swept away with being a tool of God and completely submissive to his will. Trust me, there's no one like that walking the earth these days.

So the nerve of people who not only believe in that clap trap of "reincarnation" and "past lives" but who actually ascribe to themselves the identity of holy people who have gone before not only disgusts me beyond belief, but makes me tremble for how they will suffer when they discover the truth, perhaps in the mouth of hell.


I pray, though I no longer care in the tender and loving way that I once did, that they repent and reform while still alive, and learn to thank God for the one soul and one genuine life that they have received from him, before they die and discover they are judged for eternity based on that one and only life.