Tuesday, May 20, 2008

One of my photography projects

Regular readers know that I like to take photographs. I tend to download from my digital camera and print 8 1/2 x 11 images of my one or two favorites right away after a shoot. These favorites I assemble into what I think of as "my local neighborhood" photo book. It is one of my favorite couple of moments to leaf through this photo book when I want to relax. Here's the index of what my photo book looks like.

1. Tree first coming into leaf in the spring
2. Azalea blooming behind damaged fence
3. 2nd view of above
4. Reflection of me photographing local Vietnam Vet memorial
5. Helicopter at local Vietnam Vet memorial
6. Mast of ship at local Vietnam Vet memorial
7. A for sale sign on a tree
8. The door to a small country Baptist church
9. Red scale on trunk and limbs of a curving tree
10. Rose mallow close up
11. Roadside flowers close up
12. Swamp flower close up
13. Double stacked train freight cars
14. 2nd view of above
15. Two young men untangling fishing line
16. Blackbird stalking along dock railing
17. Discarded skate fish on dock
18. Magnolia tree framing bayou view
19. 2nd view of above
20. Statue of St. Mary and roses at local church
21. Close up of white rose
22. Close up of pink rose
23. Close up of pink rose turning brown
24. Wild flags (the flower of iris family)
25. Close up of above
26. Very choppy waves in the bay
27. Four oil rig platforms
28. A tern flying overhead
29. Waves flowing over stone barricades
30. A house being rebuilt showing interior staircases
31. Southern style city hall
32. Duck by a pond
33. Pair of ducks
34. Four ducks huddled
35. Bands of green and grey in the bayou
36. Close up of flowering bush
37-41 Studies of spanish moss
42. Tanks being carried on train flatbeds
43. Neighbor's tiny dog peeking
44. Mother tern feeding youngling while another adult looks on