Saturday, January 26, 2008

2 Topics: How I pray and the numbers 1,2,6

Two Topics: How I Pray & the numbers 2,1,6

If you have the uneasy feeling that this is going to be one of my blog postings that is extremely irate and fed up with the crap that humans have smothered themselves with, you are correct. Congratulations, you are assuredly correct about something (this sarcasm is directed toward occult leaning readers and not toward the genuinely inquisitive and curious pious).

First I need to start with a description of how I pray. Perverts who have spied on me have observed years during which I don’t seem to be praying, since I’m not folding my hands, moving my lips, or kneeling beside the bed. Well, I got good news and bad news for you. The good news is that I have spent my entire life in prayer to the one God, especially on behalf of others and only once on my behalf in my whole life, when I had a severe dilemma. So guess what? I pray even when I am not physically positioned to do so, to be seen by eyes, AND I pray even when people “read my thoughts” and they don’t detect prayer words. My dialogue with God is not detectable. Even if someday people invent a “mind reading machine” you would not be able to use it to detect my prayer with God. I don’t use the neurons of the brain and other physical means for prayer.

Having said that I do enjoy traditional prayer also and highly recommend it to everyone. If I could spend more time in traditional prayer I would. I don’t view it as an obligation; I view it as having dessert. When one prays to God one is able to leave behind all the other demands on one’s time and be completely devoted to dialogue and communion with God. It is like having time out from life’s worries and chores. I love saying the rosary, for example. I wonder if people realize that just as Jesus Christ taught people how to pray to God through the Our Father, Mary taught people how to string the beads of prayer together in a way that optimally tunes the mind and spirit to hear God in return. Mary did not provide the gift of the rosary so that people could say the Hail Mary a whole bunch of times to please her! She gave the rosary because with that combination and number of prayers the human brain is optimally tuned to be synchronized with God and his priorities. There is no “magic number” or packaging of an “acceptable number of prayers to please God or his saints.” God, who is the architect of life and all organisms, including humans, knows well how the mind and spirit work well, and work poorly, within humans. So when God and his saints such as Mary have gifted humans with prayer the motivation is to train and meditate (if I may use this as a verb) the brain and spirit so that the brain and the spirit are most receptive to communion with God. That is why Eastern meditation is not a bad thing but it is misdirected. Instead of tuning the brain and spirit to understand God, Eastern meditation is used to nullify both God’s existence and the realities of life. This is why Pope Benedict XVI, for example, remains neutral and mildly positive to the physical exercise of meditation, because it is a valid activity, but does not endorse Eastern meditation objectives. When people meditate on a mystery of the rosary, or repeat a prayer, they are actually tuning into, not tuning out of, God’s “language.” “Now you are speaking my language!” is an old saying, said when someone finally comprehends another person’s speech. Prayer is not piling up manifestations of worship on a spreadsheet. Prayers are tuning your mind and spirit toward “speaking God’s language” because you are reiterating and gradually feeling more intensely his perspective, his priorities, and his will and plan for humankind.

So when I do traditional prayer I either stick to the simple and basic prayers, I do one of the litanies, or I read the prayers in the Bible and those authored by saints, the Popes, and other luminaries of Catholic prayer. But the vast majority of my time in prayer is undetectable by any human or angel because I have a non neural communion with God. I mention angels not because they can’t hear me, but because if you understood the nature of angels you would know that they don’t “listen in” to anything because they are so profoundly part of God’s will that they do not information seek on their own. It’s like saying a particular species of animal does not need ears because it already “knows” whatever information that sound waves would communicate anyway, just to use a simple analogy. When I do traditional prayer it is MY treat food, it is my dessert and break from the crap of day to day buffoonery. But all during the day and night I am in a constant state of prayer through my direct and totally unique communion channel with God. To use another analogy my continual prayer with God is like being in constant discussion with your partner while watching a movie. You could say that I am constantly discussing with God what I am observing and perceiving (I don’t have to see it to know about it) in life. I have my priorities. For example, I don’t spend a lot of time worrying about the two galaxies that are colliding that astronomers recently observed. God’s got that covered. I remind you that colliding galaxies somewhere else has nothing to do with people’s charity and salvation here on earth. While I’m all for science and observing space I suggest people spend more time worrying about their own “bid-ness” (business in street talk) than drawing conclusions about human life from what they observe in space. What exactly does “violent galaxy” headlines mean? Two galaxies “collide” over a period of millions of years is like watching paint dry, it is not “violent.” A large release of energy and transformation of matter over time is not “violent.” Humans are violent, not galaxies and their movements. People are theatrical idiots that are so self centered that they cannot comprehend a higher message from even something as basic as “colliding galaxies.”

So no, my priorities are observing what humankind is doing to each other and to me. My prayer is continually communion with God regarding those observations. It’s not like he “doesn’t know about things unless I tell him.” I mean, duh, God knows everything that is and will be. So I’m not telling God anything he doesn’t know. However, sometimes God tells me things that are happening or are to come, but not in a fortune telling way at all. Rather, the best way I can describe it is to say that sometimes when I’m ranting or in pain about something God will say, “Watch what will happen” and will provide an image of the category or nature of the outcome or consequence. To use an analogy it is like watching two cars racing toward each other to collide and God will tell me where some of the debris will fall.

Before I tell you more about how this prayer operates I’ll tell you about the one time I used traditional prayer when I had a dilemma. What I was observing in life was not matching what God was cluing me into about reality. In other words I was being encouraged in my positive mission by God, yet being blocked and persecuted by the very people I was trying to help to the point that the outcomes were becoming very problematic. I always trust God but I realized that maybe my mission was over, and that people had reached the point of no return. In other words I wondered if God wanted me to continue to do the things I was doing to help people reach salvation (and change the course of a very mean and cruel lifestyle) but that I was being prepared to realize that it would not matter because people had gone too far down the wrong path, hence I was seeing incongruous results from my God given actions. So I went to St. Patrick’s Cathedral in NYC and prayed the traditional way that I would get a job that I was about to interview for. I did that in order to reconfirm that I am to continue doing what I was doing even though the results were totally incongruous to my will as directed by God. I did get the job but more important I got my first concrete evidence that people had ID’d me as a “someone” and were working in direct opposition to my good will and ultimately God’s plan and will for humans. This was during the period when I was undercover in the New Age world since I was trying to determine why things were going in occult directions on earth rather than according to God’s will for salvation and charity among humans. So I used the traditional prayer as a “reset” and that is a good thing because while it had nothing to do with my communion with God it turns out that spies got their first clue that my rock is the Catholic Church by virtue of my walking in there and publically praying. I’m amazed that people are that stupid that they think that people’s faith is advertised in such a Pharisee way, rather than understanding the nature of a lifelong Catholic, but that’s humans for you. So God guided me to do a public demonstration of my faith because he knew that I was being consciously spied upon (I thought it was all unconscious spying by people who were led astray by perversity). God “told” me to be baffled and do a public prayer to him and as always I obeyed.

So now let’s go back to my discussion of how I am in continual prayer to God. As you can see by my example everything I do (even if people don’t understand my moral code when I do it) is at God’s behest and grace. This is because I have a specific mission and I do what I need to do to facilitate my mission. My mission is not to bring anything new to the table. I’m so sick of people thinking that God has held back, that there are new prophets, and that the occult or “aliens” have any role in salvation. There is no news or salvation updates since the Bible and the Qur’an period. My mission was to be to prevent humans from derailing from charity and salvation when modern technology and hedonism became irresistible temptations. But my human partner(s) never showed up. I viewed their not showing up as signs that people have gone too far in their own damnation. And I guess that is true because I learned that their not showing up and indeed hindering my God given mission was conscious and deliberate, rather than unconscious effects of temptation and sin. People actively identified me, hindered me, assaulted me, and worked to contrary agendas against grace. I’m still astonished at how wicked people have become where they don’t even want to save themselves, but not their own babies either.

One of the things I discovered is that people have taken innocent numbers and used them for depraved purposes. Numbers are innocent; there are not “good” numbers or “bad” numbers. It is the item that is either advantageous or disadvantageous. Let us take for example the number six. Which would you rather have, six houses or six diseases? (Do you need extra time to think? I know that’s a hard question for today’s depraved society). I would hope that you would prefer having six houses over having six diseases. I would also hope you can observe that the number six is not the problem, but rather the item that it is counting. By the way, notice I used the example of “diseases” and not “bacteria” instead, for example. People sometimes (often) are too stupid and willful to know what is good for them. Recently scientists have explained that humans could not live without the existence of “good bacteria” in their bodies, such as in the digestive system. If I asked you which would you rather have, six houses or six bacteria, what would you say? Might you not do some investigating to find out of those six houses are not placed in a tsunami zone, or on a volcano’s vent, and if those bacteria are some of the ones needed for life before answering? Might you not pray to God to advise you in that answer since you do not know all? But what do you do instead? You convey occult power on the number six. How stupid and wicked are humans!!!

So I find that a large cabal of influential power brokers in the world are obsessed with the numbers 1 2 and 6 in combination. They obsess about 216, 126, and 621 for example. This obsession is a disease that has destroyed people’s mental balance and even the lives of many. I’m not even going to go into detail about how this depraved viewpoint has arisen and all the examples I am fully aware of, and how of course God has known all of this throughout. The purpose of this blog posting is to share with you (so you do not fantasize untruth as you are all prone to do) how I commune with God in prayer. So on this subject here is what my prayer to God increasingly sounds like:

Oh Lord, here is another example. Look at how this otherwise nice book as been edited so that on page 216 there is a deliberate inclusion of some dark thoughts. I am so fed up with this! People do not deserve a loving God who has tried to treat them as friends rather than servants! People do not even deserve the ability to count if this is how they misuse numbers! Lord, I would not blame you if you took away from people the ability to even possess one of an item, two of an item, or six of an item. How stupid are people? Would a family with 1 grandmother, 2 parents and 6 children be viewed as a wicked sign by these profane sickos? You would be justified in finding the people who darkly worship numbers and take away from them and their followers (both intentional and not intentional since even the ‘innocent’ benefit from their profanity) anything that they have that is good that uses those numbers. Let us see if life can exist if there is no quantity at all of those! But as angry as I am I put my faith in you and your forbearance that you will punish as you will and the Holy Spirit will continue to try to reach and save souls with the truth, fear of God, and charity and love.