Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More family laundry ha ha :)

Here's another crazy loon "reincarnation" story. My cousin, rest his soul, died just over four years ago. He was much older than me, and raised by my dad because my cousin's dad drank and deserted his wife, my dad's younger sister, when she had the baby. He was one of the kindest men I ever knew, my cousin, and his nickname was "kissing cousin." When I was a toddler I'd hide under the kitchen table when I'd had enough kissing from him! He was the first in the family to go to college and I still remember and can picture so vividly my being a little one crawling in my onesie flannels and getting under the table when he'd stop by after class in college, rushing to hug me!

Anyway, my cousin was born on St Patrick's Day, in an observant Irish family, but he was not religious in the least. He was kind and good, but had no relationship with God. Yet, incredible as this sounds, I learned that some people believe he is a "reincarnated someone" because he's related to me, was born on that saint's day, has the letters "l-a-m-b" in his name, his mom's name is Jesse (as in King David's father, but a girl, obviously) and best of all, my dad's nickname for him was boy "sprout" (which was a pun for boy scout and how my cousin was tall and thin like a sprout.) I came to find out that people have sucked up to my cousin (and still do so to his widow) because they thought they were hanging around with a reincarnated Christian heavy weight, but that he was too dumb to know it. My cousin's widow is still playing to their tune, and there's no point in my telling her, because she doesn't ever listen to anyone. The only quarrel I ever had with my cousin was about her blind "know it all" attitude... and it did come to a sad end, because both their health was ruined by living as they did. Neither knew they were being egged on in their lifestyle choices and access to money spent unwisely by people who were vampire reincarnation enthusiasts. I'm still amazed how people can think that people can die, go to the glory of God, and then be "sent back" because they didn't learn how to parallel park their chariot properly, and that they are remembering enough to be neurotic but do not remember the splendor and judgement of God. What total sinful tards who are looking at a long swift hard fall.