Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Second Fact About Me

I wasted four years of my life working undercover on an astrology/"new age" Internet board. I was directed to the board by a friend of mine, who has repulsive beliefs about "reincarnation" and that crap. For example, he was very unkind about his own sister, who he believe had a miscarriage because of bad karma of either her or the innocent baby. So with that in mind, I decided to check out this board that he mentioned to see the lay of the land. I bought books and learned the astro lingo.

My objective was to make friends with the people and see if I could bring some holy sense, if you know what I mean. I'm patient and I don't mind spending years speaking someone else's language, as deviant as it is, if I can find some real human beings there who could use a helping hand and some rescuing. I mean, St. Peter spent thirty years in Rome. Instead of being able to do this, however, I discovered not just a bunch of dumb middle age women who are poorly formed in any piety and knowledge of God, but people who actually used what they call their "gifts" to manipulate and harm others. It wasn't a waste in the sense that I found what a global den of vipers exists. Not that I didn't already know, but I didn't know the actual mechanism being used until I got to see them in action. It helped that they think I'm retarded on a good day, because by "coaxing" me to answer certain questions, or do certain types of readings, or for them to showboat their stuff in front of me, I could triangulate and back track what they were really up to. Needless to say I did not come away with even one good friend out of this attempt, when I walked off from even trying anymore. These are people of influence and wealth, and they've helped to ruin this country.