Thursday, July 19, 2007

Bible reading - Book of Judith

Judith 11: 14-17

For I thy handmaid worship God even now that I am with thee, and thy handmaid will go out, and I will pray to God, and he will tell me when he will repay them for their sins, and I will come and tell thee, so that I may bring thee through the midst of Jerusalem. And thou shalt have all the people of Israel, as sheep that have no shepherd; and there shall not so much as one dog bark against thee, because these things are told me by the providence of God. And because God is angry with them, I am sent to tell these very things to thee.

2 comments:

Slave of Allah said...

Peace be Upon you ( this is the greeting of Islam)

I watched your profile and you seem like a smart lady, I want to introduce to the religion of God the religion that tell us to be good to everyone and to worship one God and that was the message of Jesus christ ... he was a prophet a great prophet and he taught us to worship the only God

I will leave u with my blog title and I wish u will contact me for any question

http://change2islam.blogspot.com

Join 1.5 billion muslim 100% sure of their faith ... join the religion of logic and simplicity ...1+1= 2 and that simple and obvious is Islam ...

Tc ... and waiting to communicate

MMajor Fan said...

wa 'alaykum 'as-salaam
and upon you peace

I am very pleased to read that you read my blog and welcome you, and thank you for your kind words. I will be happy to visit your blog in return.

I'm a lifelong Roman Catholic Christian but enjoy educating people in the unity that all people should feel in the fear and love of God. The true challenge are those who are outside of any belief in the one God and who oppress pious and believing Christians and Muslims.

Looking forward to continuing kind communications!